Monday, July 16, 2007

Next Food Network Star - Vote Now!

We have until Tuesday 7/17, 9am/8c, to vote for the Next Food Network Star. Go to www.foodnetwork.com/star to vote.

I'm thrilled that the winner will be a woman. I'm rooting for Amy, she seems like a classy person and down-to-earth. I love Paris, and hope that she is somehow able to bring that in without coming off as too pretentious.


Really, it's hard to choose, I like Rory too. No matter who wins, I'll be thrilled for the winner and disappointed for the other person. I like Rory's personality, plus she's transplanted to Texas like me. I looked up Vega on the map and it's just west of Amarillo. I wonder how she came to live there. That part of the state seems to have the extreme weather, when it's hot, it's HOT and when it's cold, it's freezing.

I received a Food Network newsletter today that mentions an "Open House" show on Saturday 8 central, that shows Rachael's new kitchen. I watched a new episode of "30 Minute Meals" this weekend and saw it. I like the colors but not how much of it there is. It looks too institutional for my taste. I like a more homey feel.

No comments: