Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Toaster Oven

I bought a toaster oven today, I had a coupon for Bed Bath & Beyond for 20% off, which made it only $25. It’s in the 90’s here and too hot to bake. I’m thinking with the toaster oven I can make things like English muffin pizzas, small batches of cookies and muffins and banana bread, etc. I made some no-bake desserts like a fancy pudding that was really good. I used a boxed Jello pudding mix, followed the ingredients for pudding pie, put about 2/3 of it into dessert dishes. Then mixed in some Cool Whip with the rest of the pudding and put it on top, with some crushed Oreos in between. It tasted and looked like a glorified pudding. Tomorrow I’m going to make 1-2-3 Jello, which is Jello and Cool Whip mixed in a blender, and when it gels, it separates into layers.

No comments: