Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Cooking With Di

Cooking with Rachael Ray

Last night I made the Beef Wellingtons from RR's magazine that Diane had made earlier. They were excellent, no complaints, everyone ate every bite. Daughter Jeanne has been beg, beg, begging me to make PD's Not Yo Mama's Banana Pudding again so I ran out at lunch and picked up the ingredients and will surprise her with it tonight.

I have dinner at home cooking in the crockpot. It's Spiced Beef With Dumplings from Paula Deen's Lady and Sons Too cookbook. I'll let you know how it turns out. We may be feeling the financial pinch these days, but we sure are eating food! Between the pool and hot tub in our complex and Netflix and all this home cooking, we are happy, well-fed and well entertained in spite of our poverty!!!

No comments: