Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Cooking with Rachael Ray

Cooking with Rachael Ray

I made Recipe #14 last night for Kate's birthday. I avoided the "fiery hot" part, didn't include the jalapenos. But it came out very yummy. The potatoes needed to be reheated. The Earthquake cake was to die for! Kate seemed to have a nice birthday. We'd had a party for her on Saturday night and last night Jeanne and I gave her 46 scratch-offs. I also gave her a coupon book for all the stuff we've been discussing that she needs and wants - new work shoes, new glasses, a horseback ride, miniature golfing, a trip to Boston in 2006, a romantic weekend getaway, a few unmentionable items ...

Tonight we are having her coworkers over, she's so sociable. I'm really hoping to do less entertaining, as I'd like a quieter life. She's doing the cooking since I work until 6 and then have to go pick up our guests. We're having plain ordinary burgers.

No comments: